Friday, July 24, 2026

Project WoC - Core Set Chaos Warriors!

 Hobby ADHD strikes again, as I take a detour from my Beastmen (and other projects) to work on these new Warriors of Chaos minis! They're new, shiny, and my favorite faction - how can I resist? Besides there may be extra bits that I could use on my Beastmen et al. We shall see....

The Chaos half of the box creates the following:

x16 Chaos Warriors
x4 Chaos Knights
1x Champion of Chaos on foot (can be BSB)
1x Mounted Champion of Chaos on Demonic Steed (can also be a BSB)

These are the 3 sprues that create 8 Chaos Warriors. This set of 3 are repeated once more for a total of 16 Chaos Warriors. If you notice the left and right sprues are identical, so suggesting there aren't too many unique poses. The sprues are pretty dense with bits and pieces and each bit is full of detail.

The flip side of the same sprues. Perhaps these are what will be packaged for a future stand alone box of Warriors. Hopefully GW will throw in a sprue for great weapons and halberds (likely they will sell them separately if it happens)

The diagram showing the various bits for the Chaos Warriors. I count 10 different heads on the actual sprue, 2 more than shown on this page...






No comments:

Post a Comment